The one of the Super luxury train that has been an inspiration for lavish heritage travel in India, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is undoubtedly a not-to-miss experience in the country. You can once use as transport means for the Maharajas of Rajasthan and the Nizams of Hyderabad, this heritage luxury train is best to see the reflection of royalty. This train promising a voyage full of exuberance, this regal wagon casts its spell through heart-warming hospitality, splendid transport facility, and meticulously curated itineraries.
An absolute experience, Royal Rajasthan on wheels is the way to explore the royal side of India. The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is a Rajasthan luxury train and is modeled on the Palace on Wheels train. This luxury train, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels was launch in January 2009, after the Palace on Wheels became a huge success.
Royal Rajasthan train follows the same route as the Palace on Wheels and takes tourists to several tourists, heritage and some wildlife destinations in Rajasthan. In the same as the Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan train too has exquisite interiors, great meals, excellent wines, fabulous service by uniformed Khidmatgars. That train, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels are following a very interesting route that is via Rajasthan where the journey begins and ends at New Delhi.
Some History Of Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
1. This Rajasthan luxury train is run by the Indian Railways and it is modeled on the basis of the Palace on Wheels. Basically, that train was launch in the year of 1982 and is the oldest and most popular among the luxury trains in Rajasthan.
2. For its success, the Indian Railways launched the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels which follows a similar route as the Palace on Wheels and takes tourists to several important heritage, wildlife tour and tourist destinations within Rajasthan.
3. Basically, this train starts in January 2009, this train is quite popular among tourists visiting Rajasthan. This train is same as the Palace on Wheels train, it has beautifully decorated interiors and offers excellent service and hospitality. The train has luxury cabins to modern amenities
1. Such as Wi-Fi connection
2. Satellite TV, the train offers everything a guest could need.
Coaches of The Royal Rajasthan On Wheels
Royal Rajasthan train has 14 passenger coaches. In the train 13 coaches have three Deluxe Saloons on each coach and 14th coach has 2 Super Deluxe Saloons. Each coach of the train here is names after famous palaces in Rajasthan namely,
1. Hawa Mahal
2. Chandra Mahal
3. Surya Mahal
4. Moti Mahal
5. Sukh Mahal
6. Jal Mahal
7. Padmini Mahal
8. Kishori Mahal
9. Phool Mahal
10. Jogi Mahal
11. Kumbha Palace
12. Lalgarh Palace
Each deluxe saloon has a different color theme of exquisite jewels like Ruby, Pearl, and Sapphire.
In Royal Rajasthan on Wheels train, the super deluxe Suites offers a spacious living with the complete comfort of royal suites. The admirable silk and velvet bedspreads and apparel take you to an era of royal living. The deluxe suite is finely carved with wooden furniture adds to your experience. These cavernous suites are named after jewels “Emerald” and ‘Diamond’.
In the train, saloons are also offering luxuries with bedding, upholstery, study table and chair to make your stay comfortable. The Super Deluxe Coach is called Taj Mahal.
Some Basic Facilities On Royal Rajasthan On Wheels
Restaurants: In the train, It has two restaurants namely ‘Swaran Mahal’ and ‘Sheesh Mahal’. The restaurants offer you mouth watering delicacies ranging from ethnic Rajasthani, Indian, Continental, and Chinese Cuisines.
The restaurant is basically made of wood and crystal. Amidst aesthetic splendor, feast on your delicious meal with customized handmade cutlery and specially designed crockery.
Bar: Finest wines and international brands of liquor are available on the two retro-lounges.
In the full day of the tour, one can have the finest spa services on board. This will provide the relaxation and wellness solutions on board with personal care products. The spa can give you multiple massages offer and therapies on board.
Route, Schedule, and Fare of the Train
The total duration of the Journey is 6days & 7 nights.
The train starts from the Delhi and journey ends in Delhi. The route is
Schedule of Train
|Month||Date of Departure|
Fare of the Train
|Fare of Per Cabin|
|Type Of Cabin||No. Of Person in Per Cabin||Foreign Tourists||Indians|
|Super Deluxe Cabin|
|Single or Double||2||13,000$||7,75,000/-|
Some basic Facts of Royal Rajasthan On Wheels
1. Additional Government Taxes Extra, as applicable on the date of journey
2. Additional 10% Holiday Surcharge Extra for 25* December depart
3. Maximum of 2 persons and less than 5 years children are allowed to travel in One Cabin
4. Those children whose ages are 12 years are charged as 50% of adult rate and it also sharing the cabin with 1 Adult
5. Age of Children 5 years below are charged 10% of adult rate (not provided bed)
1. Foreign Tourists/Travelers are requires to pre-apply for Visa, before boarding flight to India
2. It is suggests to pre-purchase Tour Insurance from the country of origin of travel
3. Any type of disputes are restricting to the jurisdiction of New Delhi(India) Courts only
In the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels journey are worth traveling at least once in your entire lifetime. In the Train, there are world-class facilities and stopovers for some journeys. You may feel like a Maharaja in this train. Overall the journey with kingly ambiance and royal pampering will come to an end. But this is sure you may definitely take away the memories with you and live them over a lifetime.