The Maldives is a South Asian country, that is located in the Indian Ocean. Male is the capital city of Maldives. Maldives beach is the best choice to visit for holiday ever. Maldives natives language is Dhivehi Rajje.
That country is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. The major attraction point of the Maldives are its white sand beaches. The Maldives is also world famous for its resorts and Luxury Hotels. The islands of the Maldives are grouped into large, ring-shaped coral reefs.
There are some name of beautiful resorts in the Maldives are-
1. Angsana Velavaru
2. Filtitheyo Island Resort
3. Biyadhoo Island Resort
4. Embudu Village
5. Lux south Ari Atoll
All over 200 local islands in the Maldives where the 300,000 plus population lives.
Best places to visit in the Maldives are:-
Male, Capital City
The male city is the capital of Maldives. The city is situated on the southern edge of the North Atoll and the total population of this capital city is 133,412 approx and the area is 2.2 square miles. The Male city is one of the densest populated cities in the world. The city is widely popular for the colorful building and mosques.
The city also hosts the Islamic center and its features a library, a mosque.
There are some best things to do and visit in the male city-
1. Visit the Male Friday Mosque- Mosque is the most beautiful decorated mosques in the male city.
2. Explore the National Museum- The male city has a number of Islamic monarchs. The Maldives also had an era of Buddhism.
3. Visit the Islamic Centre- The Islamic Centre is known to be an architectural landmark in the Male city. This Islamic Centre is established by the president in 1984 to honor the Maldives heroes.
4. Observe the locals at Fish Market- This market is also known as the soul of the city.
5. Travel on the China town- Maldives Friendship Bridge this bridge established between the Male city and Hulhule. This is built over the open sea.
6. Visit the Madhu Ziyaarath- This place established in the memory of Abul Barakat Yoosuf Al Barbary.
Suggested Read:- 11 Most Beautiful Beaches in the World
Sun Island is a famous place in the South Ari Atoll. It is the perfect destination for the honeymooners and lovelorn couples.
Best time for the visit
March to April is the best for visitors to their location. This time is the summer season and suitable for the water sports.
Some major attraction point at Sun Island is
2. Windsurfing and snorkeling
3. Relaxation at sauna and spa
4. Island Divers
Best places to stay-
1. Sun Island Resort and Spa
2. Holiday Inn Resort and Spa LUX
3. South Ari Atoll
Banana Reef is one of the best diving places in the world, which is added to the top list of Maldives points of interest. This city is located in the North Male Atoll. Banana Reef gets its name through the overall shape of the island when seen to above. It was the first diving spot in the Maldives to get recognition for licensed diving and training. This is one of the most popular places to visit in the Maldives for adventure.
Some major activities you do at Banana Reef
1. Underwater activities such as Scuba
Some places you must be Visit in Banana Reef such as
1. Maldives Victory Point
2. Manta Point
3. Biyadhoo Island
The Alimatha Island is a fabulous family vacation place in the Maldives. This is a most famous tourist place in the Island nation of the Maldives and there are visiting the hundreds of tourist every month. The Alimatha Island is located in the Vaavu Atoll.
Some places and activities you should do and see in Alimatha Island are-
3. Canoeing at Miyaru Kandu
4. Fotte Kandu
Some best places to stay at Alimatha Island
1. VOI Dhiggiri Resort
2. Fun Island Resort
3. Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
Must Read:- 11 Best Trekking Destination In Maharashtra
It is a carnival beach. The Beach located in the male city which is the capital of the Maldives. This is the famous haunt of the swimming lover among the famous places to visit in the Maldives. The artificial beach also hosts the more than carnivals, water sports, and peaceful walks.
Some places to see in the Artificial beach are-
1. Shark Point
2. Manta Point
3. Nassimo Thila
4. Kani Corner
Some best place to stay at Artificial Beach
1. Isola Guest House
2. Huraa East Inn
3. Ocean Cottage
Utheemu Ganduvaru also known as the most historic asset in the Maldives. It is the birthplace of the Maldives hero Sultan Mohamed Thakurufaanu. The Utheemu Ganduvaru is located in the north part of the Maldives and it is one of the best places to visit in the Maldives.
Some places to see in Utheemu Ganduvaru are-
1. The home of Sultan Mohamed
2. New Mosque
3. North Shore
Best places for the stay here
1. Amra Places Laamu
2. J Resort Alidhoo
3. JA Manafaru
Biyadhoo is a resort Island. It is another popular island among the top famous places to visit in the Maldives. his place is famous for its Sparkling waters.
Some places to see in Biyadhoo Island are-
1. Biyadhoo Island Resort
Best places to stay here
1. Cocoa resort by COMO
2. Arena Beach Hotel
3. Crystal Sands Beachwood Hotel
Some interesting facts about the Maldives:-
1. The Maldives hosts World’s First underwater Cabinet meeting
2. This country is an Island that was Formed by an Exiled Indian Prince
3. It is the lowest and Flattest Nation in the world
4. Alcohol is available only in Resorts and Hotels
5. This is the smallest Muslim Country in the worlds
6. One of the secure Holiday Destination in the world
7. In the Maldives, Friday and Saturday are main weekends unlike any other Nation
These 7 places are the best for visit in the holidays. That are popular places among the top famous places in the Maldives. There are best places for visiting with family, friend and couples. The Maldives is one of the secure holiday’s places in the world. Maldives Islands have many resort and hotels. The Maldives is a sultry country with separated Islands. The sea covers the 99 percent of the Maldives. It is one of the small Muslim countries all over the world. And the above information gives an overview to the Maldives, and it also helps to decide your decision to spend your holiday in this Country.
Further Read:- 8 Most Visited Haunted Places in India Ever!