There are many famous places in Uttar Pradesh, India. But, The Taj Mahal of Agra is one of the most popular tourist places in India. It is one of the seven wonders in the world. Because the Taj Mahal of Agra is looking very glorious and its uniqueness. In the present time, The Taj Mahal of Agra known as a symbol of love, mainly, it represents how a man deeply loved his wife. Due to this reason, the Emperor of Mughal Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal.
History of Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal is a historical monument that is familiar in the whole world. This was built by Emperor of Mughal, Shah Jahan. Mughal Emperor Jahangir was the father of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The Mughal Emperor, of Shah Jahan, was fall in love with a Muslim princess. Her name was Arjumand Banu Begum before marriage.
Shah Jahan got marriage with Arjumand Banu Begum on 1612. The construction of Taj Mahal was started in 1632 and fully completed in 1653. To make the Taj Mahal
1. Approximately 20,000 labor are working
2. 1000 elephant used
3. And the total investment to construct the Taj Mahal is around 32 million rupees.
Suggested Read- Rome, City Of Romans
Some specific information about Taj Mahal
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Height||73 meter(240 Feet)|
|Architectural style||Mughal Architecture|
|Built by||Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan|
Reason behind for popularity of The Taj Mahal
The whole world has total eight Wonders, but The Taj Mahal is the most famous of them. Which is situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra. Agra is a famous city in India. Due to its design and popularity, it is famous in the whole world. The design of The Taj Mahal internally and externally is very beautiful. Nowadays, travelers from all over the world are come to see the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is a sign of love, who believes in Love.
The Sight of Taj Mahal at Sunrise
The most fantastic sight of the Taj Mahal is at the time of Sunrise. Because, in this time, the ray of sun is not directly coming on the taj mahal, and that reason the Taj Mahal seems very marvelous. This moment is very pleasant for the visitor.
Some Important fact of Taj Mahal
1. Shah Jahan was popularly known as Prince Khurram. Before his extension to the throne.
2. Shah Jahan has already had two wives. But, he falls in love with beautiful Arjumand Bano Begum and he married her, making her his third wife.
3. Arjumand Bano Begum was a Muslim princess
4. Shah Jahan was lost while walking in Mumtaz Mahal
5. In the time of construction of Taj Mahal, more than 1,000 elephants were collected for the transport of the manufactured materials.
6. Approx than Twenty thousand employees worked to build the Mahal.
7. There are many different types of precious stone are used to build the Taj Mahal.
8. According to time, as in morning time color of Taj Mahal is different as compared to evening and night time.
9. Different type of Marvell is used of a different country like China, Australia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and also from the different state of India like Rajasthan, Punjab etc.
10. Three to four million people will come in per year to see the beauty of Taj Mahal.
The impact of Taj Mahal on others Wonders Of World
There is no doubt that Taj Mahal is different from others Wonders of the World. Because of the design and structure of Taj Mahal, it is very attractive for every person on itself. Due to its beautiness, foreigner people come to see the Taj Mahal. And there is also one of the basic reason is its structure, that makes this place more different from others. If I will compare to other wonders of the world, that you may find there is no comparison of others, the Taj Mahal has special from others.
List Of Other Wonders Of the World
1. Colossus, Rhodes
2. Great Pyramid, Giza
3. Hanging Gardens, Babylon
4. Lighthouse, Alexandria
5. Mausoleum, Halicarnassus
6. Statue of Zeus, Olympia
7. Temple of Artemis, Ephesus
Best Suitable time to visit the Taj Mahal
One of the most sparkling and marvelous wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. You may visit at any time of the year of the month, the Taj Mahal will not stop with its aim to spread its charm and glory and will continue to be as glowing as ever.
But as a visit in the months of summers requires a high verge to bear the heat, the period between the similarly cooler months like March and October is the best visiting time of the taj mahal.
Opening and closing timing of Taj Mahal
|Opening||Starting time||Closing time|
|Every day||Sunrise, Morning (9:00 am)||Sunset, Evening (6:00 pm)|
|Night||8:30 pm||12: 30 Am|
Entry Fees Of Taj Mahal
|750 Rs/ People||Foreigner|
|510 Rs/ People||
Citizen of Bimstec country
(Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Thailand)
|20 Rs/ People||Indian|
How to reach Taj Mahal, Agra
Nearest Airport- Agra Airport (7 Km away from The Taj Mahal).All Airlines of India operate flights to Agra on a daily basis.
Nearest Railway Station- Agra city has its own Railway Station. That is a well with the rest of the country.
Via Road- Agra is well connected to rest of the cities of India. The city has a number are regular bus services from Agra to a number of important cities. The major bus stand of the Agra City is Idgah.
Some more things to see in Taj Mahal
Before entry into the Taj Mahal, you will see the front of the main gate beside the mosque and guest house. This site is most wonderful for everyone. The eternal design of Taj Mahal is more attractive. It when we enter the Taj Mahal you will feel yourself very happy. All the fortune and architecture to create a Mumtaj Mahal and Shah Jahan Mahal divinity you can include.
Some More Places to Visit near the Taj Mahal
1. Agra Fort (Approx 5 to 10 minutes walk-in distance from the Taj Mahal)
2. Fatehpur Sikri (Approx 36 Km away from the Agra City)
3. Imad-Ud-doula’s Tomb (3 Km away from Taj Mahal)
4. Akbar’s Tomb (7 Km away from The Taj Mahal)
5. Mehtab Bagh (3 Km distance of Agra City)
6. Wildlife SOS (Approx 17 Km away from the city)
7. Taj Museum (3 Km away from Agra city)
8. Anguri Bagh (1 Km away from the main town)
9. Chini Ka Rauza (4 Km away from the main town)
10. City Shopping Hub (2 Km away From the main town)
The Taj Mahal rest house
The Taj rest house is like a guest house. The important fact of this rest house is that a making of this the Marvell is used as same as used to making for Taj Mahal. Mihman Khana, Naqqar Khana, is the two assembly hall that is situated in the eastern side of the Taj. The whole structure of the rest house is similar to the opposite side of the mosque. The purpose of the making of the rest house is to relax some time in Taj Mahal.
In this article, we have discussed all the thing of Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an ancient palace, Which built by Shah Jahan. Every person has a dream to visit Taj Mahal at once in his life. Because the taj mahal has counted in the eighth wonder of the world the popularity of this monument is getting double. Due to its popularity and familiarity, every year people come to see Taj Mahal. India is a cultural and civilization country. It has many historical places, but the Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the best places to see.