England is not a big country, but it gets to all a lot itself, and now faces it. In sometimes we see that just simply you don’t have so much time (or the cash) to commence a whole world trip. Often, a holiday in Britain can be just as awe-inspiring, with an ultimate beauty of the countryside, popular place, beautiful beaches, and delicious food.
I have rounded up some top travel bloggers who spilled the beans on their popular holiday destinations in England, from bustling town or cities to off-the-beaten-track villages. I see some of the bloggers are UK based – so they know what they’re talking about
Whether you’re visiting from out of the country (India) or making the plan for your next holiday trip then keep reading this article to discover the best places to visit in England. I think this article somehow will help you to make your decision.
London City is a well-developed and beautifully designed by British. The city has its own history which makes it different from others. The city is constructed after the settlement of Romans in the middle ages(1st century Ad). People who want to explore new things or also get to see some historic era, London city is the best destination for those people.
Some stunning Facts of London that attract travelers are as follows:-
1. The city has many iconic buildings and popular place, also have Royal parks.
2. Travelers may get the spectacular views to the city skyline of iconic landmarks of London like London Bridge, Hungerford Bridge and many more.
3. In London approx than 230 theaters. In the west end of London city that is Globe theater in that you see the Shakespeare’s plays.
4. The city has many famous restaurants that attract the travelers most.
Manchester is a metropolitan city or district in Greater Manchester. The city is the third most populous town in England, with the population of 545,500 according to 2017.
History of Manchester is associates with Romans and the city is established in 79 AD. Manchester City is the most popular place of travelers city has sought the historic culture of England, and the most popular thing about Manchester is the nightlife.
Some more things about Manchester:-
1. The city has gothic architecture at John Rylands Library and Manchester Cathedral.
2. Manchester city is famous for football, if you want to know about the beautiful history of Manchester football then you must visit the National Football Museum that is situated in the middle of the city.
3. If you are traveling with your family and children then this city keeps all entertained things like, Museum of Science and Industry, Play Factore, Legoland Discovery Centre are gives great fun to your family.
4. In the Gateway of North, you see the beautiful countryside including the Lake District.
Cambridge City of Collages
Cambridge is for me a perfect escape from reality – I often feel like I’ve stumbled into some Tudor fantasy. In Cambridge, the key point of attraction that you can’t miss is the world most popular university, Cambridge University.
In Cambridge city, there are approx thirty odd colleges that essentially pin the city together. If you want to enter some of the haloed ivory towers for free but you approx to pay around of £5 to enter some of the more famous colleges.
Some of the major attraction points are:-
1. Firstly I recommend visiting Newnham which has a gem of a garden encircled within its brick walls, or Christ’s College, which is also free.
2. For me, attending the evensong is one of the most memorable parts of a visit to Cambridge and the best thing is that it’s absolutely free! King’s College is also holding the most popular place evensong, but Trinity, Selwyn, St. Johns and some more colleges also have crisp-voiced choirs.
3. After you may Take a walk along ‘The Backs’ (Queens Road) from autumn to early spring to get one of the best views in Cambridge: King’s College Chapel across the meadow. The Backs are itself holds the beautiful – sticking my head out punting on the River Cam definitely has to be one of my most romantic travel experiences in England.
4. Go punting in the mornings when it is less crowded. I recommend going with local operators to scad times who offer an excellent 45 minute guided tour of The Backs.
York is the original city of adventure. The city is one of the prettiest city in northern England. York city is situated between the London and Edinburg. In a survey conducted by England government, the York city is voted as the best city to live in the country. The city has full of attraction points and it holds the ancient history of England which attracts the travelers.
Some of the attraction key points are:-
1. In york, the most attractive area for travelers is Shambles, Filled with beautiful cobbled streets, cute little cafes which are looking more gorgeous in the night.
2. North of the city, there is a place that is also one of most attractable place in the city is Harry Poter’s, Diagon Alley.
3. In york there are multiple exhibitions are shown, History of Vikings.
4. At last but not least, that you cannot miss a visit to The Cafe 68 Gillygate for a delicious traditional brunch.
Nottingham Place for Everything
The word for everything is best suits for Nottingham city. The city holds a variety of historical landmarks, adventures spot, popular place, and parks with spectacular views. The city is the first choice of travelers to visit in England. Nottingham is also famous for its role Robin Hood Legend.
Some of the major attraction places are:-
1. Nottingham Cathedral, It is a house of prayer and worship. The main attraction key is its intricate architectural design.
2. Nottingham Playhouse is a world-class venue of play theatre. It holds a variety of dance, drama, comedy, and music.
3. Adrenalin jungle is for those travelers who love adventure. This offers exhilarating challenges to both child and adult.
4. There is one of most popular place in Nottingham is the city of cave. This is a historical place, and the fact is it is the second most visited place in England.
England is one of the best countries in this world. If you not visited till then you quickly plan a trip to England. You want to know my experience, that is great and above the places I mentioned that is one of my favorite places on the trip to England, and it also somehow to help in making a decision. So, don’t waste your time, go for it.